Friday, May 14, 2010

Back Out/Food In/The Nan Plan

Today my back is out - don't know why - could be those darn ankle weights -- but food is still coming in, as my mouth works fine. 

Last night, I had leftover lasagne (home-made by me) with the slow-cooked tomato sauce from Moosewood Cookbook, to which I'd added Baby Bella Mushrooms from Wegman's - quite choice, I must say.

Mom and I had lunch yesterday, and I'll tell you, no deli meat can beat Wegman's brown sugar ham-off-the-bone.  The only bread Mom had was Maier's Italian, so we had the ham and W's lo-fat swiss on the Maier's - could barely talk to each other during lunch, as that bread was sticking to the roofs of our mouths, as well as our teeth, and afterwards, we looked as if someone had whitewashed our teeth with Elmer's glue.  We cracked each other up and then got out the toothpicks. . .

Business cards ordered today for "The Nan Plan" and "Culture Spin."  If anyone knows of businesses who want to publicize via blogs, I'm available!

No comments:

Post a Comment